Bar & Restaurant
The Lower East Side is a downtown neighborhood that changes depending on what part of the day it is. During the daytime, tourists visit the area to take in some NYC culture at University Settlement House, the Tenement Museum, and the art galleries. At night, the “cool kids” head to the LES to dance the night away at hotspots like the Hotel Chantal and Home Sweet Home.
On charming and historical Broome Street, lined with low-rise buildings, this ground-floor space offers high visibility and an address that gives some definite street cred. The floor-to-ceiling windows of the classic storefront facade are both a throwback and an advantage since they allow lots of light into this space. Formerly a boutique, the space is versatile with high ceilings ornamented with old-school tin tiles, painted hardwood floors, and a gallery-style lighting. There’s also a small room in the back and a restroom.
This part of Broome Street is at the center of the LES with easy access to clubs, restaurants, and, of course, transportation like the J/M/Z/F/B/D subway lines and buses.
This is an agreement to sublet the Catinca Tabacaru Gallery property according to the terms specified
below. The sublessor agrees to sublet and the subtenant agrees to take the premises described below.
Both parties agree to keep, perform and fulfill the promises, conditions and agreements below:
1. The sublessor is: Catinca Tabacaru Gallery
2. The subtenant is: Bronze 56K
3. The location of the premises is: 250 Broome Street, New York, New York, Grd Flr
4. The term of this sublease is 3 days, beginning August 25 - 27, 2017. The rent is $500 per day.
5. The sublease agreement will terminate on (date) August 27, 2017. There shall be no holding over
under the terms of this sublease agreement under any circumstances.
7. Subtenant agrees to surrender and deliver to the sublessor the premises and all furniture and
decorations within the premises in as good a condition as they were at the beginning of the term. The
subtenant will be liable to the sublessor for any damages occurring to the premises or the contents
thereof or to the building which are done by the subtenant or his guests.
8. Subtenant must provide their own insurance or pay a security deposit of $1,000 to cover damages.
Sublessor agrees that if the premises and contents thereof are returned to him/her in the same
condition as when received by the subtenant. (s)he will refund to the subtenant $1,000 at the end of
the term, or within 10 days thereafter. Any reason for retaining a portion of the deposit shall be
explained in writing within 10 days to the subtenant.
13. This lease constitutes the sole agreement between the parties, and no additions, deletions or
modifications may be accomplished without the written consent of both parties.
16. Each signatory to this sublease acknowledges receipt of an executed copy thereof.
18. The parties hereby bind themselves to this agreement by their signatures affixed below on this 27 day of June, 2017.
The exterior of the space may need some sprucing up, however inside is in great condition.
At Appear Here we believe in the personal touch, which is why everyone gets matched to a Concierge who is there to help you find the perfect space for your idea.