Bar & Restaurant
No matter the time of day or night, the streets of Nolita, which means North of Little Italy, are full of life. Heels click on the pavement as visitors shop at fashion-forward boutiques like Babel Fair and indulge in NYC’s culinary scene at Vic’s and Balaboosta.
Off of busy Mott Street is this dynamic ground-floor space that’s bright and airy. Light hardwood features add a rustic yet sophisticated element to the large space. High ceilings with track lighting add scale and drama. There are exposed beams as well as built in shelving that’s not only decorative but practical. The floor-to-ceiling windows are a great showcase.
Visitors and locals visit Nolita to take in culture in galleries, museums, and historical landmarks. And the nearby 6 and F trains make this part of town easy to get to.
Insurance requirements have been shared with the tenant. Tenant will provide COI with revised list of insured: 262 Mott St Holdings LLC, Madison Mott Holdings LLC, Spinel Mott Holdings LLC, Ladder Capital Finance, LLC, ISADA, ATIMA, The Andrews Organization, The 262 Mott Street Condominium
Storage to be organized between landlord and tenant separately.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Licensee covenants and agrees that Licensee will comply with the rules and regulations set by Licensor and/or Condominium from time to time for the operation of the Building, including but not limited to the following:
1. Licensee shall use and occupy the Licensed Area in a careful, safe and proper manner and shall keep the Licensed Area in a clean and safe condition.
2. All loading and unloading of goods shall be done only at such time, in the area and through the entrances designated for such purpose by Licensor.
3. All garbage and refuse shall be kept in the interior of the Licensed Premises and shall be arranged to be removed by a private party trash service.
4. No loudspeakers, televisions, cameras, radios, flashing lights or other devices shall be used without the prior written consent of the Licensor.
5. Licensee shall not operate any equipment, which emits an odor deemed offensive in nature, with the exception of soap and potpourri odors.
6. Licensee and or its employees shall not distribute any handbills or other advertising material in the Building.
7. The Licensed Area must be adequately stocked with the merchandise permitted to be sold as detailed in the use clause of the License Agreement and be kept neat in appearance and manned during all operating hours.
8. Absolutely nothing may be attached to any fixture in the Building, or to the Building itself.
9. Licensee shall deliver and surrender to Licensor immediate possession of the Licensed Area upon the expiration of this Agreement, or its earlier termination as provided in the Agreement, in a broom clean condition.
10. Failure to comply with any of these rules and regulations may result in termination of the License Agreement.
There is a separate space in the basement accessed via the staircase in this store, so you'll need to share access.
At Appear Here we believe in the personal touch, which is why everyone gets matched to a Concierge who is there to help you find the perfect space for your idea.